My anaconda don’t wanna go to class tomorrow
i dont understand the stereotype that women are obsessed with shoes, like have u ever met a high school boy
i don’t think you people understand how exACTLY ACCURATE THIS FCUKNIG POST IS
one day my brother came into my room asking for scissors so he could pick sticky seeds out of his nikes
and i remembered this post. and took a pic.
there’s so many parents who don’t recognize that they are abusing their kids
it is critical that children become aware of abuse from adults and that they recognize what abuse can look like, and that’s why I very strongly believe that schools need to start talking about parental abuse
otherwise, you get people like me who didn’t realize it was abuse until they’re 16-17 and already have PTSD
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
my brother had a dream he spent 20 dollars on a hotdog and he woke up screaming
it bothers me that Kansas and Arkansas are not pronounced the same
I’m from the UK and I have been pronouncing Arkansas as Ar-Kansas my whole life
For all my non-american friends, Arkansas is pronounced ark-an-saw
video games have given me an unrealistic view of how easy it is to run across european rooftops